Field Service Engineer | Immediate Entry
Field Service Engineer
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is looking for a Field Service Engineer who is responsible for installation of machines around the world within the High-tech industry.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Fly around the whole world, installing high tech mechatronic machines with a team of young engineers;
- When the transfer from the factory is completed the Field Service Engineer will prepare his trip and all involved paperwork enabling him to get to the customer;
- The Field Service Engineer is expected to calibrate and qualify the machine on site, according to a pre-defined test-sequence similar to the tests that have previously been performed;
- During the Install the Field Service Engineer is responsible for all communications concerning progress reporting to his Team-Leader;
- At the end of the Field Install period the Field Service Engineer is expected to deliver his system according to previous agreed performance specifications detailed in a Performance- Report, similar to the one that has been agreed upon during Test.
Profile from the Field Service Engineer:
- Bachelor in Applied Physics, Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronics;
- Preferably 0 - 2 years of experience;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Candidates must speak/read/write English perfectly;
- Travel about 60% to 75% of the time to customers worldwide for periods of 4-7 weeks;
- Must be able to travel to all countries;
- Expect to spend about 80% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Full clean driving license.
What can you expect as an Field Service Engineer:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.