Finnish Sales Development Representative | Dublin, Ireland
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Dublin, Ireland
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Finnish Sales Development Representative to start working alongside one of our clients in Dublin, Ireland.
Our clients count on more than three decades of existence. They serve customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and you will join the best team, with the best tools and practices for everything our client does.
Our client interacts with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face-to-face channels. Working at our client is a unique experience that you won’t have anywhere else.
- This position involves qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of channels, segments, and regions for the Cloud Team of a Major Search Engine Giant. As the first point of contact, this position is responsible for engaging prospects, discover their needs, asking qualifying questions, capturing detailed notes, recommending a course of action and routing prospects to the correct disposition path. You'll be part of a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced and target drove Sales Development team.
- These potential customers have interacted with our client’s marketing team and your ultimate goal is twofold - to drive pipeline to the sales team while creating a beautiful experience for all.
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest and excitement in GCP products.
- Identify key decision-makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how to identify how our client’s solutions can help.
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Sales experience in the B2B sectors (experience ideal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English - written and verbal.
- Native in Finnish - written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry.
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges.
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Annual base salary of 27k plus monthly bonus based on performance;
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including reimburse of the flight ticket until 150€ when the candidate got his Irish bank account; 7 nights hotel accommodation and help to find their own apartment);
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- Private Pension and Life assurance;
- On site Kitchen;
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement;
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.