Cross Border Talents is recruiting an FPGA Designer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
This is a perfect chance to become a key member of a department that is responsible for the specification, design, and integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products, and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product.
This department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Physics & Manufacturing Technology, Software, and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers.
As an FPGA Designer, you will:
- Be responsible for defining and realizing new VHDL firmware designs and for modifying existing VHDL firmware, including the hardware/software interface of the machine;
Specify and document requirements, implementing and simulating VHDL code as well as testing the firmware in test setups and in the machine module;
- Work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, electronics, mechatronics, mechanics);
- Report to the Group leader Electronics.
- Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of industrial experience in VHDL for FPGA design (VHDL RTL, synthesis, compilation and timing closure);
- Experience with FPGA design flow (Altera Quartus/Xilinx ISE) and functional & gate level simulation using Mentor Modelsim and/or Questa Sim;
- Experience with FPGA debugging tools (ILA ChipScope, Signaltap) and lab equipment;
- Affinity to work and discuss with hardware and software engineers on a technical level.
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high-tech systems;
- The challenge to meet the performance specifications and aspects of quality, time and costs;
- You will come in contact with every engineering process step;
- You will work in a very dynamic environment;
- You will collaborate within multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Lots of attention to individual performance and talent management;
- You have the possibility to connect engineering development with the production and test environment.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.