French Client Support Agent | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is hiring French Client Support Agents to work in one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client-facing team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company. You’ll be guiding Client-Brands on the effectiveness of their ads - optimising Marketing campaigns, providing technical support and troubleshooting issues.
Responsibilities as a Legal Online Operations Analyst:
- Provide outstanding support services to top tier advertisers and internal sales teams.
- Answer campaign-related questions and troubleshooting.
- Master our internal tools and systems to effectively provide solutions and support to our clients.
- Collect assets from clients and identify gaps in order to effectively collaborate and optimize campaigns.
Requirements for the Legal Online Operations Analyst Vacancy:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Relevant work experience in Marketing/Optimisation projects;
- Must be fluent in English and French;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and as part of cross-functional teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite; Specifically, highly proficient in Excel.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- A culture of respect and human empowerment;
- Very nice office space by the Tagus river, served by several businesses and great access to public transportation.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.