Cross Border Talents is recruiting French Customer Support Agents to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Cross Border Talent's Client is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company with 30,000 employees. While our client continues their expertise in customer experience, their capabilities have expanded to communicate across voice, digital and social channels. Our client’s outsourcing services have also been extended to include payment management, sales, and marketing.
Our client’s office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over Tagus River, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers
Your Role as a Customer Support Agent:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries;
- Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner;
- Request and collect updated documentation required by the customer’s payer, complete order entry and coordination of product shipment to customers.
Requirements for the Customer Support Agent Vacancy:
- Fluency in French (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, 24/7 (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Permanent employment contract after 3 years;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our Client's company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
We look forward to hear from you!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.