French Speaker | the Netherlands
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- the Netherlands, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a French Speaker to start working alongside one of our clients in the Netherlands.
As a helpdesk agent, you will answer inbound multilingual calls about the purchase and use of a wide range of IT-related products (laptops, tablets, and desktops).
You will need to be IT-minded but it is not necessary to be an IT expert just yet: you will get an intensive training of 10 days (office hours) before helping your first customer. You will be guided through your calls with a script and you can use specific tools. There are no sales targets, it is about helping the customer to solve his question or technical issue. You will work in a team in an international company.
- You have perfect native language skills in French (both verbal and written);
- You speak good English (for training, systems and internal communication);
- You are IT-minded and have good general IT-skills (MS Office);
- We are looking for service-oriented candidates who enjoy multi-tasking and have strong problem-solving skills;
- Opening hours are from Monday until Friday between 9h and 19h and Saturday from 10h till 18h. The training will be the first 3 weeks from Monday to Friday from 9h to 16h;
- You are able to work between 40 hours per week.
OUR CLIENT OFFER
- We are offering you a contract;
- An international and modern work environment;
- You will get a good salary and a refund for traveling expenses when applicable.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please apply through this website by uploading your CV and cover letter in English. When your application matches the requirements, you will be approached by the recruiter to discuss your candidacy. In order to qualify for this position, you need to be an EU or UK national or be in the possession of a valid work and/or residence permit for The Netherlands.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.