Frontend Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Frontend Developer for our client in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client develops Cyber-Security software products.
As a FrontEnd Developer, you will be responsible for their software suite. The successful candidate will take an active part in the delivery of critical products for our clients.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Implement, test and deploy all user-facing features of our software system;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX concepts and bring in new technology to enrich the user experience;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with the Core Team members and take part in the system design;
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise;
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar field;
- At least 3 years of commercial experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Solid experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- At least 1 year of production experience with Angular7 or above;
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working both on server-side as well as client-side;
- Experience working with NGINX;
- Experience working with SQL/Postgres and other relational DBs;
- Experience in the Cyber Security industry;
- Development inside the Cyber Security industry;
- International team;
- Competitive salary;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.