Full-Stack Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Full-Stack Developer to join one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Responsibilities as the Full-Stack Developer:
- Develop front-end application software for robot fleet management
- Develop using React based UI complex frameworks with backend in Flask
- Deliver high-quality code for mission-critical systems which runs thousands of robots
Requirements for the Full-Stack Developer Position:
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- Backend – Python (must), Bash, Flask
- Experience in Databases like Redis (preferably), Mongo or other NoSQL
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, YAML or JSON.
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Pytest.
- Comfortable working in Linux
- Experience in OOP and EDP (must)
- Experience in Mobile Apps (Android/Swift) is a plus.
- Experience with mixed hardware programming is a plus.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team.
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.