JAVA EE Full-stack Developer with Angular | Belgium, Brussels
- Brussels, Belgium
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Full-stack Developer with Angular to work at our Client, A leading European IT solutions, in Brussels, Belgium.
Your Profile as a Full-stack Developer:
- At least 4+ years of work in J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE and catching mechanisms;
- Experience with Angular technologies (AngularJS + Angular 2+);
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large-scale
- Spring framework: Spring MVC, Spring JMS, and Spring JBoss 4.0/2 application server
or/and Tomcat6 servlet engine;
- Relational databases: Oracle 1;
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, ant;
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0;
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design; XML parsers;
- Good knowledge of oral and written English.
Skills that are considered as a plus:
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and Prince2 is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large-scale organizations in the public or private sector using the latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of any other language of EU
- Analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Ability to prototype solutions and solve complex problems
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Sounds interesting? Press that Apply Button!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.