Full Stack Java Developer | Brussels, Belgium
- Brussels, Belgium
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Full-Stack | Java Developer to work at one of our Clients - a leading European IT solutions provider - in Belgium, Brussels.
You will will be responsible as a developer for the analysis, design and implementation of applications augmenting the functionality and value of our clients web applications. You will also be responsible for Java application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
Your Role as Full Stack | Java Developer:
- Development / Maintenance of Web Applications
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting (JUnit, JIRA)
Your Profile as a Full Stack | Java Developer:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 9+ years of full time professional Java Development experience is required
- Technologies: J2EE 6, Java (jdk 1.8.0), SQL, PL/SQL, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate,
- Tools: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Maven, Jira, SonarQube, Jenkins, Jazz RTC, GIT, SOAP UI, Docker;
- Database: Oracle;
- Application server: Weblogic 12.2.1;
- Agile methodology: SCRUM, PM2
- A good knowledge of oral and written English is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of EU is considered an advantage.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Good and multicultural environment
- Attractive Pack of Benefits - help in the relocation, health insurance, and more!
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.