Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Full-Stack Software engineer to join one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
Your job as a Full-stack software engineer is to be responsible for the development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
Your Profile as a Full-stack software engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related field programming experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented design and development.
- 1+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++. (Optional)
- 3+ years working with C#.
- 1+ years working with ASP.
- 3+ years working with ASP.NET
- 1+ years working with WebServices.NET.
- 3+ years working with HTML.
- 1+ years working with CSS.
- 3+ years working with SQL Server.
- 1+ years developing Windows applications.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities as the Full-stack software engineer:
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
- Common Roles:
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in the staff meeting and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Department specific
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the client's platform.
- Integrates payment processing solutions into the casino software.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time position, on-site, in Prague, Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses…)
- Relocation Package
Our Client starts the day with breakfast in their kitchen. Then they have a small meeting to review what happened last day and what needs to be done this day.
During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas. There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team. There are regular Friday afternoon meetings with beer and food in our Client's kitchen.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.