Cross Border Talents is recruiting a German or Czech Automotive Technical Specialist to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our Client is a German multinational automotive company and is recruiting for Network Assistance Center, based in Portugal, which provides after-sales Services for their Dealers' network in 15 different countries across Europe.
Your Role as an Automotive Technical Specialist:
- Provides technical support to the network;
- Manages technical product concerns aiming resolution;
- Maintains technical information files, research and create technical literature;
- Participates in key technical training;
- Supervise and reports network technical competency;
- Interface with Technical Department.
Your Profile as an Automotive Technical Specialist:
- Bachelor degree in Automotive Engineer and/or experience as a technician in the car industry;
- Smart Diagnostic Technician qualification would be desirable;
- Requires an intermediate level of IT skill (primarily, Microsoft Office systems);
- Fluent in English as corporate language (mandatory);
- Native or excellent level in German or Czech;
- Third language is an advantage;
- Availability to travel.
If you enter our Client's Company you will have the opportunity to integrate into an international company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.