German Automotive Technical Specialist | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is hiring a German Automotive Technical Specialist to work in one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Are Cars are your passion? Would you like to have an international experience in sunny Portugal integrated into a multicultural and dynamic team? Then this may be just the job for you!
Responsibilities as an Automotive Technical Specialist:
- Handle Retailers' technical requests with professionalism and accuracy using TIPS Writer
- Provide Retailers with technical support, previously performed in the markets, on overall technical topics in order to reach Customer satisfaction by supporting the Retailers
- Evaluate Retailers' requests and follow the necessary steps according to the workflows and diagnostic model
- Support Retailers in finding technical solutions on all technical topics:
- Drivetrain (Engines, Gearboxes and 4Matic Systems)
- DAS and comfort Systems
- Brakes and Driving Assistance Systems
- Airconditioning Systems
- Roof Systems
- Body (Exterior) & Paint
- Geometry and Wheel Alignment
- Electrics and electronics
- E-Drive (Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid and Electric Drive)
- Model relevant topics
- New technologies
- Other possible technical topics
- Make use of all possible sources of technical information.
- Daily/weekly contact with the Markets in order to share information and align on market-specific topics.
- Inform the internal colleagues on a weekly base about possible new problems out of out the markets and possible solutions.
- Follow technical training on different levels according to the personal training plan.
- Contact GSP via TIPS Case whenever necessary
- General support to junior technicians
Requirements for the Automotive Technical Specialist Vacancy:
- Automotive Engineering or equivalent job experience
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- German Native
- Good writing and communication skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate high volumes
- Analytic thinking
- Experience with the technical automotive area (Diagnose, technical training, technical support)
- Ability to use different Daimler systems at the same time
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Competitive Base salary
- Attractive relocation package if you apply from outside Portugal
- Free private health insurance
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.