German Customer Service Operator | Lisbon, Portugal
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a German Customer Service Operator to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client is born from Evolution IT Solution, working in Business Process Outsourcing, and currently working on an exciting new project! Their work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to them, which is why they offer their team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service from day one;
- Assist with client’s queries & issues regarding the brand you are representing;
- Manage clients’ portfolios & keeping track of all information - Ensure a positive experience throughout the customer’s journey;
- To be the point of contact before and after purchases (payment questions, modifying delivery dates, handling requests and complaints);
- Outbound calls and e-mail service.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (soon to be operating from Monday to Saturday) From: 8am-5pm and 10am-7pm (rotative every two months) Please note we follow German Calendar, therefore we will be required to work on Portuguese bank holidays.
- Level C1/C2 or Native German;
- English knowledge (to make sure you keep up with training and working communication);
- Well organized and proactive;
- To act with integrity and ethically;
- To be a Team player;
- A positive attitude and motivation to face new challenges.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- 4 weeks paid training program;
- Career progression opportunities;
- A multi-cultural and diverse environment;
- Salary package according to experience (including lunch and transport allowances);
- 14 salaries per year (Christmas and Holliday allowance);
- All necessary equipment will be provided;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.