German Legal Online Operations Analyst | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is hiring a German Legal Online Operations Analysts to work in one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Notice and takedown is a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringement, as well as for libel and other illegal content online.
This project supports the removal of content from the leading online search engine that may violate the online law governed by DMCA. This operation will run from our Clients' brand new multilingual centre in Lisbon serving 4 markets.
Responsibilities as a Legal Online Operations Analyst:
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools
- Evaluate the validity of each request
- Continually educate about changes to policies and protocols
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness
Requirements for the Legal Online Operations Analyst Vacancy:
- Over 6 months of experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information
- Proven ability to deliver the highest quality results while paying strict attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Have a strong desire to learn continually as the work is dynamic and keep changing from time to time
- Should be comfortable and understand that this work will be requiring reviews of internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Impressive communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen observation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Client facing & customer-focused approach.
- Any Graduate / Law graduate (preference)
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Opportunity to working in a leading IT multinational which promotes career development
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Relocation allowance and assistance with relocation
- Free private health insurance
- Competitive salary
- A 1-year fixed term employment contract
- Office hours schedule
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruits
- Excellent work environment
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.