Cross Border Talents is recruiting a German Sales Representative to start working alongside one of our clients in Dublin, Ireland.
We are urgently looking for Sales Representatives who speak fluent German, located anywhere in Ireland, and willing to relocate to Dublin when the situation permits.
Location: Ireland, Dublin. You will be working from home from anywhere in Ireland approximately until June 2021, until further notice.
Sales experience in B2B is obligatory. Marketing technology industry knowledge will be a plus.
You will be generating sales leads (including cold calls) to identify new business opportunities and drive pipeline and provide prospective clients with a broad overview of business solutions. You will interact with business decision-makers within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email, and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our client's cross-platform browser can benefit them.
Industry: IT services (cloud technologies)
Selection process and WFH: For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will be virtual. And initially (min. until the end of 2020 or till June 2021), this will be a work from home position, with the intent that the role will then be in our Dublin facility. All candidates must be Irish residents and have the ability to relocate to Dublin in the future when the situation permits.
- Exceptional bilingual verbal and written communication skills in German or Swedish, and English;
- B2B Sales Experience is Required;
- Outbound sales experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry;
- Keen interest in all things tech!;
- Target-driven and have a total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business;
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting;
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Competitive annual base salary plus monthly bonus based on performance;
- Friendly team and nice atmosphere at work;
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation) - relocation to Dublin when COVID situation permits, but until the further notice its a WFH position;
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- Private Pension and Life assurance;
- On site Kitchen (when we are back to office:)
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement;
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.