German Speaking Customer Service Representative | Porto, Portugal
- Porto, Portugal
Cross Border Talents' Client is looking for German Speaking Customer Support Representatives to join their team in Porto, Portugal.
Working at our Client means tackling problems head on and doing what you love. They are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and add to their culture and diversity.
Your Role as a Customer Service Representative:
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience via email.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity, as a result of your commitment, passion and dedication to excellence;
- Creating opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers, communities, and shareholders;
- Placing orders from customers on the online shopping website.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative Opening:
- Near-Native German (B2)
- Basic English
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Paid training with the duration of two weeks;
- Candidates who show flexibility to start on the 30th April will receive a signing bonus;
- Possibility to choose between 6 or 12 month contracts;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract. Permanent employment contract after 3 years;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature;
- Part time contracts possible.
Atlantic Experience (only for international candidates):
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!!
Does this vacancy interest you? Apply and claim your job today!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.