Hebrew Customer Service Agent | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting aHebrew Customer Service Agent to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your Role as a Customer Service Agent:
- Answering tickets (English and Hebrew) according to SLA, TRT and quality requirements
- Following 'case-handling' protocol (will be defined for most of the known cases)
- Using canned responses as well as free flow responses depending on the issue
- Investigate issues using various tools: usage & users management tools, 3rd parties payment systems
- Review, categorize and escalate Feedback (an option in the rider app for users to provide feedback)
- Review and tag feedback cases based on content
- Escalate to tickets
- Evaluating when to escalate issues; escalate issues to tier #2 and to tier #3 directly
- Ad hoc deep dives analysis on cases received
Your Profile as a Customer Service Agent:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical & ideally relevant experience in customer service role
- Experience in data center environment providing customer support, triaging & resolving issues
- Ability/experience in handling technical/financial product support through all channels - Phone, Email and Chat
- Excellent business writing skills
- Good typing speed (50 wpm & more)
- Service oriented approach
- Fluent in English & Hebrew
- Excellent oral & written business communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Previous customer service experience using similar platforms and channels
- Responsible, qualified to handle sensitive user info
- Proven ability with working under a metrics driven environment inclusive of CSAT and case resolution times
- Previous experience in troubleshooting & customer support
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work in multicultural environment, and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Attention to details.
- Strong analytical background and experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.