Hungarian Travel Advisor Specialist | Sofia, Bulgaria
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Ever thought of starting an international career, meeting people from different countries and being in touch with a different culture?
If you have a traveller spirit and want a change of scenery then we have a great career project for you:
One of Cross Border Talents' clients is a multinational company currently looking to insert a Hungarian Travel Advisor Specialist in a technical support project for a prestigious French Airline company in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Requirements for the Travel Advisor Specialist Vacancy:
- Native or fluent level Hungarian (C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to build trust with the customers;
- Preferably with experience in customer service.
- Experience with Amadeus and possessing an IATA certificate will be an advantage.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Salary higher than the average Bulgarian wage
- Accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client for your 1 month of employment
- Support in finding an apartment afterwards
- Monthly rental bonus in addition to the monthly salary
- Reimbursement of your travel ticket
- Meal Vouchers
- Additional health coverage
- Free transportation for early and late shifts
- Free gym, yoga, massage, a corporate psychologist, healthy days/weeks.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.