Industrialization Engineer | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for an Industralization Engineer for our client in the Netherlands.
This is a very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production and service processes to ensure product quality, optimal availability, short lead-times, and ‘short time to market’ for Production and Service.
The job mission is to work preparation for New Products in terms of work instructions, tools, and training on the shopfloor, support to structurally improve cycle time, system availability, and solve urgent issues.
- Input for manufacturability and serviceability of designs;
- Analyses the Technical documentation from D&E for information and specifications needed;
- Prepare procedures for factory and service operations;
- Review design of tools and release tools to manufacturing and service based on needed validation steps;
- Owner of training packages regarding work preparation to the factory and in the field.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering or similar field
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands in the time of application (EU citizen or valid work permit);
- Experience in the high tech industry;
- Between 01 to 03 years of experience in similar positions;
- Experience in service or production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience with work preparation;
- Experience in developing into an acceptable solution;
- Experience with mechanical structures and in system lifting appliances;
- Experience with electrical steering and control software.
- The first year of work is offered an outsourced contract. The migration into a permanent and direct contract is possible from the second year on, according to the performance;
- Relocation package;
- International environment;
- 30% tax ruling, when applicable;
- Base salary +8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days a year;
- Travel allowance (home x work x home).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.