Cross Border Talents is searching for an Integral Project Manager for our client in Almelo, Netherlands.
As an Integral Project Manager you are responsible for highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical). You are end to end responsible from project initiation until volume production of complex mechatronic systems and modules.
You manage these projects with a (large) multidisciplinary team of highly skilled, mainly technical experts, that’s why we expect you to have mechatronic expertise as well as professional project management skills.
A Project Manager contributes to the overall success, by leading, managing and successfully executing the client projects.
The Integral Project Manager is responsible for:
- The delivery of innovative mechatronic systems from development until manufacturing and customer acceptance;
- Delivering within boundaries as agreed in project assignment (time, quality, budget, and scope);
- Leading the team on technical aspects in close cooperation with a System Architect assuring decision-taking in the technical domain;
- Monitoring and control project progress including supply chain and manufacturing activities;
- Managing stakeholders: external customers as well as internal stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain (T&D, business, manufacturing and others);
- Managing external partners and component suppliers;
- Applying the project management and development processes of the organization;
- Contribute to the continuous development of the project management competency of the department.
- Bachelor in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Professional project management skills, preferably certified (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA);
- 08 years of experience as a project leader in a high-end environment, leading multidisciplinary development team;
- Knowledge of Design for Excellence;
- Successful track record within equipment development projects;
- You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people;
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality;
- Availability to travel.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Work in an international environment;
- Work with professionals in a technically high-end environment;
- Opportunity to develop on an international level.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.