IT Admin to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Start working in a nice environment. Developer professional and personal skills.
At CBTalents client' office your job as the IT Admin it will be to supports and monitors the customers and company
information systems, servers, network and data.
As an IT Admin you’ll:
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Monitor all network links and Internet Providers to improve all internet routes.
- Perform patching and security on the servers.
- Responsible for problem recognition, research, and isolation.
- Identifies, researches and resolve complex technical problems.
- Performs software installs and upgrades, and document all upgrades or replacements of hardware and software systems on the servers.
- Perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance of in- warranty and out of warranty servers and network equipment.
- Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve our infrastructure, methodologies and operations.
- Implement policies, procedures and standards relating to information and telecommunication systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking the company’s server software licenses inventory, monitor subscription expiration dates and report about the renewal dates when required.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days and unlimited paid vacations
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses...)
- Relocation package
Plus, you’ll start the day with breakfast in their kitchen. During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas.
There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the IT field, including Server, Networks and Systems Administration
- 2+ years of experience in Networking and Virtualization.
- Experience with Routers, Firewalls and switches.
- Experience in Windows Server 2012 and Linux
- 1+ years SQL Server experience (Plus)
- VMware Certified Professional desired
- Microsoft Certified Professional desired
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in network infrastructure and security (firewalls, routers, cabling, Windows servers, VPN, security policies).
- Expert in server installation, configuration, and monitoring.
- High level of English and must be fluent in Czech
This unique position is comprised of 3 primary related functions: Server Administration, Customers/Production Infrastructure Administration and Network Support.
IT Admin also monitors and supports the routers, firewalls, internet connections and servers of the company and customers, troubleshoots and improves the performance of the servers, network and databases.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a IT Admin to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.