IT Support | Berlin, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join one of our Clients' IT Support team in Berlin, Germany.
In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring our computer systems and networks and provide technical assistance to our Client's computer systems.
Responsibilities as the IT Support:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining computers
- Daily supporting users, handling complaints
- Leading of tasks of a crew on shift
- Fixing workstations issues (reinstall software, drivers, replace broken parts)
Requirements for the IT Support:
- Deep knowledge of Windows
- Ability to communicate in English - speaking, and writing
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Network is desirable
- Working in a call center environment - advantage
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining free solutions - an advantage
- Technical education is preferred
- Certificates (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) is preferred
- Team player, Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proactive and client-oriented working approach
- Fluent in German
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.