Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Italian Customer Service Representative to work at one of our Clients in Sofia, Portugal.
Ever thought of starting an international career, meeting people from different countries and being in touch with a different culture?
If you have a traveller spirit and want a change of scenery then this vacancy is a good career project for you!
Your Profile as a Customer Service Representative:
- Native or fluent level Italian (C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to build trust with the customers;
- Preferably with experience in customer service.
Nice to have:
- Profile oriented towards healthy way of life and sports.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
Our client believes the staff is their most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Salary higher than the average Bulgarian wage;
- Accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, for a period of up to 1 month, in the beginning of the employment;
- Support in finding an apartment afterwards;
- Monthly rental bonus (after the accommodation in a hotel/apartment, arranged by our client), in addition to monthly salary;
- Reimbursement of a ticket, for the amount of up to 150€, received with employee's first salary;
- Meal vouchers, additional health coverage and free transportation for yearly and late shifts;
- Free gym, yoga, massage, corporate psychologist, healthy days/weeks at the office.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.