Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Italian PC & Console Games Support Consultant to work at one of our Clients in Sofia, Portugal.
Our client is a leading provider of multilingual player support, localization and testing services for the games industry. Our client unique multilingual delivery model offers “One Stop Shop” services. The client supports millions of players around the world every day!
The gaming industry is not only booming, but it is also changing.
Customer service is often a secondary concern for studios because development, design and launch of a game are the ones driving up the numbers. As a result, in terms of customer support gamers are often disappointed. Their high expectations are not met as studios still view players as commodity even though the need for customer support 24/7 is there and gamers don’t have the patience to wait when an issue arises.
Your Role as a PC & Console Games Support Consultant:
Players respect other players, especially the ones that take the time to care! The player support teams need to know their stuff, speak the same language as the gamers, and have the empathy to drive amazing player support experiences. Also to maintain the games culture, gameplay is an important part of their job. In other words the player support team is given the time to play at work, how cool is that?!
Your Profile as a PC & Console Games Support Consultant:
- Native or fluent level Italian (C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to build trust with the customers;
- Be enthusiastic about online gaming and football.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of E-Sports;
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
Our client believes the staff is their most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Salary much higher than the average Bulgarian wage;
- Accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, for a period of up to 1 month, in the beginning of the employment;
- Support in finding an apartment afterwards;
- Monthly rental bonus (after the accommodation in a hotel/apartment, arranged by our client), in addition to monthly salary;
- Reimbursement of a ticket, for the amount of up to 150€, received with employee's first salary;
- Meal vouchers, additional health coverage and free transportation for yearly and late shifts;
- Free gym, yoga, massage, corporate psychologist, healthy days/weeks at the office.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.