Italian Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) | Lisbon, Portugal
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) to work at one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Interested in social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, support for vulnerable sections of the society or maybe even EU policy making? Have an eye for detail and a passion for process and want to work for a global company as a Quality Assurance Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website? This job is for you!
Your Role as a Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Leaders to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues impacting decision accuracy for each market and vertical
- As new Content Policies are developed and prototyped, provides details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team’s current work.
- Delivers “just-in-time” training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as “refresher” training on existing Content Policy on an as-needed basis
- Actively re-reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect
- Mentors auditors on the use of audit tools and systems
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools
Your Profile as a Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Fluency in Italian (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English
- Availability to work on a three-shift mode (7 days a week)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- EU Work Permit
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Fluent in English and another foreign language (Italian / Spanish / French, German, Russian, Arabic, Turkish)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis
- Strong functional experience with Microsoft Excel (PivotTable, charts, statistical functions) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint / Google Slides / Google sheets
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for social media.
- Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.