Java Developer | Copenhagen Denmark
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Cross Border Talents’ Client is looking for a skilled Java Developer to go on a quest to change our Client's user experience from process-oriented to customer-oriented. As a Java Developer you will use microservices to help detach the user journey from the old mainframe in the back.
Your Profile as a Java developer:
Cross Border Talents’ Client is looking for Sitecore developers, who are excited to take a leading role in ensuring that our Client delivers the best customer experience in Denmark.
- Advanced knowledge in Java and development in general;
- Experience with microservices;
- Know your way around Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift;
- Knowledge in SmartBear, Cucumber and REST-based APIs;
- Have a strong digital DNA with bubbling creativity;
- Know all the tricks of the trade.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in React and Sitecore.
- Passionate about microservices;
- Curious about the newest trends and technologies;
- Eager to try something new;
- Independent and autonomous;
- Enjoy working towards a shared goal, as a part of a small cross-functional team
- Eagerness to collaborate;
- Have an inclusive mind-set towards in a loosely-structured environment;
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Join an agile and autonomous team inside one company that is behind some of the strongest Danish brands;
- Work in cross-functional teams with business, IT, marketing, design and sales sitting together;
- Work in a team with no reporting lines;
- In our Client you get leading roles by taking initiative and showing the way, not because you have been employed for a long time.
Seems Interesting? Apply today!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.