Cross Border Talents is recruiting 10 Java EE Developers with strong algorithm background to work at one of our Clients in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Would you like to create novel software that helps make Moore's Law possible? Would you like to create and implement Java software designs that help our Client's customers - semiconductors manufacturers - reach new standards of quality and create smaller and faster computer chips?
Our Client creates full-stack software products that run in themost modern Semiconductor Fabs in the world, and they are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
Your Role as a Java EE Developer:
As a Java developer you will join one of our Client's multinational Scrum teams to create state of the art software solutions. They are committed to follow the Agile way of working, with sprints and demos every two weeks, aiming for frequent releases of working software.
They use tools like Continuous Integration with GIT, Jira, and Bamboo. Our Client moves fast to help their customers reach their goals and strive to create reliable and well-tested software.
- Design and implement software, realise the product backlog defined by the Product Owner
- Create fast and efficient Java algorithms to handle complex calculations or large quantities of data;
- Ensure quality of own deliverables by designing and implementing automated tests on unit- and integration levels
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, agree on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries
- Troubleshoot, analyze and solve integration issues, both from internal alpha and beta tests, as well as reported by our customers
- Write or update product documentation in accordance with company processes
- Suggest improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implement them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders
- Main technologies: Java EE 1.7 till latest version, Junit, Mockito, XML, SQL, Linux, Hibernate, Git, JIRA
Your Profile as a Java EE Developer:
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of IT, electronics or computer engineering
- At least 4 years of Java EE development
- Background in Maths, data science or machine learning
- Experience in designing and developing server-side software using object-oriented paradigm
- Experience in creating automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration
- Experience in working as a part of a Scrum team
- Passionate about technology and excited by the idea that this work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- Analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- Like to investigate issues, creative in solving problems and not fear in presenting your solutions.
- Open-minded, like to discuss about technical challenges and want to push the boundaries of technology.
- Innovator and constantly seeking to improve your knowledge and work.
- Take ownership and support your team - you are the backbone of your group.
- Client and quality oriented
- Do not settle for second best solutions and you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.