Java Software Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Start working in a nice environment. Developer professional and personal skills.
At CBTalents client' office your job as a Java Software Engineer is to be responsible for the development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
As a Java Software Engineer you’ll:
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
- Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
- Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
- Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
- Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
- Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
- Implements new features.
- Maintains and enhances the backend system used by operators to control the client's platform.
- Integrates payment processing solutions into the casino software.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
- Assist the QA team during the validation process.
- Develops and reviews unit tests.
- Tests and debugs code.
- Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
- Troubleshoot issues in the field.
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Full time position, on site, in Prague, Czech Republic
- Competitive salary, based on yours skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses...)
- Relocation Package
Plus, you’ll start the day with breakfast in their kitchen. During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas.
There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related field programming experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Strong English fluency
- 5+ years working with Java
- 5+ years working with SQL Server or Postgres
- 3+ years working with Flink or Spark (or BOTH)
- 3+ years working with Kafka
- Strong knowledge in DevOps Methodologies and related tools (such as Docker, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines and Automation tools)
NICE TO HAVE
- 5+ years of object-oriented design and development.
- 2+ years working with .NET Frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with Linux.
- 2+ years of development using DB (RDBMS, NoSQL) and caching (e.g Redis) solutions
- Have experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- 1+ years developing Windows applications.
- 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
- Micro services development experience
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Java Software Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.