Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Java UI/UX Developer to work at one of your Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
In this role, you have the opportunity to participate in innovative projects where you will boost innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures.
You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the field of Angular front-end and HSDP and AWS cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
Your Role as a Java UI/UX Developer:
- Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
- Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
Your Profile as a Java UI/UX Developer:
- B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
- 3+ years of experience in SW Development;
- Significant web development experience in React;
- Experience in Java for back-ends technology in the cloud is an advantage.
- Experience in international organization;
- Experience in medical device development;
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams);
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
You are part of the project team developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals world-wide.
In return, our Client offers you the chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home.
You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with our Client.
Interested? Press that Apply button! :)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.