- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talent's Client is a Danish company on a mission to build better healthcare. In a novel combination of digital tools and pharmacies as point-of-care, they are building healthcare solutions that improve patient safety, and increase access to affordable medical care.
Founded in 2015 in Copenhagen, they currently employ 30+ people in our offices in Copenhagen and Lisbon, Portugal.
- Ability to develop across the stack, taking pride in delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend web-solutions.
- Computer Science fundamentals and knowledge of software engineering good practices
- Addressing complex architectural problems with simple intuitive solutions.
- Being a high-performance team player, whose highest priority is to reach your team’s goals.
Cross Border Talents' offer:
- Participate in evolving a mature development process (Agile software development, Continuous Delivery, standups, retrospectives, automated testing, code reviews etc.)
- Work with an extraordinary team of six engineers and five UX'ers. You will be in the new Lisbon office with two other developers, currently working from a co-working space in central Lisbon
- A flat hierarchy - every opinion and idea matters regardless of team and position.
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable working with. It’s not the tool, it’s the craftsman.
- Flexible work hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
- Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix for free
- Located near public transit: Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace
- Social gatherings and games: Hangout with your colleagues
- Free soft drinks and treats / fruits: Peckish after lunch? We got your back
- Free beer on Fridays: Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together
- Skill development program: We want to take you from good to great
- Maternity / paternity leave: Kids are the future, go spend time with them
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.