Junior RPA Developer | Romenia
- Romania, Romania
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Junior RPA Developer to join our client's company in Romania.
- 2+ years of development experience with one or more RPA technologies such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath & BluePrism, preference is UiPatch.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- Work experience in Telecom Domain is preferable.
- Exposure to financial applications/ERP (Oracle/SAP).
- Ability to break down development problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members.
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas.
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.