Junior Support Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Start working in a nice environment. Developer professional and personal skills.
At the CBT client's office, your job as a Junior Support Engineer you will be responsible for monitoring and attending client’s service requests, incidents, new features and any other related technical assistance required for supporting our client’s main product.
As a Junior Support Engineer you’ll:
Responsibilities and Activities:
- The operation team is constantly monitoring and troubleshooting the client’s platform for its customers, following their ticketing system and established workflows.
- There is always one member taking role of Shift manager and handling prioritization of the incidents and request with an approach to analyze the impact to the whole platform and being the main point of contact for the operations department in a given point in time
- Team is also doing scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, keeping the service levels within the agreed time frames.
- Execute platform upgrades, set up new client environments, performs data migrations and moves of websites, databases and application servers
- Alerts about high impact incidents and takes action following the respective major incidents handling the procedure.
- When Operation team can ?t handle it alone we escalate the problem to other departments and providers, keeping the flow of how the problem is processed and informing clients
- Communicates with Customers and Account Managers to ensure their needs are covered.
- Creates high-quality documentation based on his/her work experience and knowledge.
- Experienced members can provide internal training to other Support Engineers
- Every idea or innovative approach is taking in the account as we have a tendency to follow agile methodologies
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days and unlimited paid vacations
- Pension Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses...)
- Relocation package
Plus, you’ll start the day with breakfast in their kitchen. During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas.
There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficient English skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Knowledge of working with SQL
- Basic experience with scripting languages (preferably PowerShell)
- Adept at Windows base services
- Experience with customer support with strong verbal and written communication skills
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Junior Support Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.