Cross Border Talents is searching for a Lead Electronics Architect for our client in Hengelo, Netherlands.
The Electronics Architect in the lead will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering, and competence Electronics. Within this role, you will be responsible for concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project teams.
During the concept phase, you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design.
During the design/implementation and verification phase, you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help to solve problems in the first integration phase.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics and are also interested in other disciplines such as mechanics, mechatronics, and software. Within the electronics department, you’ll contribute and steer to set up the roadmap and strategy.
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams;
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customer's demand;
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms;
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions;
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners;
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team;
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions;
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers;
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results.
- Bachelor in Electronics Engineering or similar field;
- 05 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams;
- 03 to 05 years of experience as an Architect for complex systems;
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus;
- Professional development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.).
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Work in an international environment;
- Work with professionals in a technically high-en.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.