Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Linux DevOps Engineer to work at our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the-art development environment that supports continuous integration.
Within software development, your team is responsible for providing a state-of-the-art development environment. Consisting of both IT engineers and development engineers, the team combines the knowledge of the internal IT infrastructure, development tools and modern development practices. The team has a high impact on the effectiveness and productivity of the 25 SCRUM teams. Its goal is to continuously optimize the software development, releasing and deployment cycle. Activities range widely; computing infrastructure extension, development tooling configuration, code clean-up, code archive structuring, build time reduction, increasing test efficiency and application deployment.
The development environment consists of, amongst others:
- Docker, Docker Swarm;
- Linux (RedHat);
- Atlassian tool suite; BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses;
- Actively participate in the team’s Agile/SCRUM activities;
- Diagnose issues and fix them;
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- Experience in devops activities, preferably in a large development organization.
- Experience working as a software developer in a Java development team.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM team.
- Experience working in a CI/CD driven organization.
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Always acting to make the team succeed;
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project;
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude;
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated;
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view);
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.