Loan IQ Accountant | Porto, Portugal
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Porto, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Loan IQ Accountant for a Company in Porto.
As a Loan IQ Accountant your role is to understand, review, evaluate, and implement effective controls in relation to the accounting requirements for the Financing Business. In close coordination with the Back Office team, perform the different activities of accounts reconciliation.
- Perform the daily reconciliation Nostro accounts and also the suspense accounts in coordination with Back Office;
- Post accounting journals;
- Perform Accounting vs. Management reconciliation activities of the balance sheet and off-balance sheet
transaction accounts ;
- Justify balance sheet and off-balance sheet accounts;
- Account and justify the provisions and cost of risk accounts;
- Analyze the impact of late operations and, if necessary, enter the necessary Manual entries until D+2.
- Preferred educational background or University/School/Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or similar;
- Experience in Financial Instruments; Accounting;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of Excel;
- A team player with strong analytical, and communication skills.
- You will have access to French classes;
- Certified Technical Training;
- Free coffee and fresh fruits;
- Medical appointment provided by the company;
- Games room;
- Possibility of working from home;
- And more.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.