Maintenance Engineer E&I | Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer E&I to join one of our Clients in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Your Role as a Maintenance Engineer E&I:
- Act as the manager and coach of the E&I maintenance team. You will work in very close collaboration with the engineering and production department
- Develop and manage the electricity and instrumentation maintenance program in order to maximize equipment efficiency and performance while assuring the plant meets operating plan, budget and safety standards.
- Responsible for exceptional E/I maintenance, E/I in shutdowns, E/I maintenance projects
- Support the supervisor E/I and the E/I technicians with your technical expertise in the field of electricity (incl. High Voltage) and instrumentation
- Take ownership of the electrical distribution installations of the TKH site.
- Advise and support the purchase requests of equipment, tools and external services, review the offers and follow up the purchase process in order to guarantee a cost-efficient continuity of the maintenance process
- Support technical training and act as an internal trainer in order to guarantee the continuity and quality of the maintenance process
- Responsible for the proper functioning of your team with regard to safety, health, environment and personnel
Your Profile as a Maintenance Engineer E&I:
- Master’s degree in engineering specialized in electricity and/or instrumentation or equal by experience and have minimal 3-5 years of experience within an industrial maintenance environment.
- Hands-on attitude
- People management experience, good organisation and communication skills
- Besides excellent knowledge of electricity and instrumentation you also have good knowledge of high voltage.
- Basic knowledge of process control systems (Siemens PCS7) is required.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.