MAIT Engineer | Delft, the Netherlands
- Delft, The Netherlands
Are you ready to be the one who will start a scientific revolution? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As a MAIT Engineer you will:
- Acceptance, cleaning and registration of delivered subsystems and parts;
- Prepare facilities and system for the integration of new subsystems and parts;
- Assist in the preparation of assembly, installation and test procedures;
- Assembly of subsystems;
- Installation and integration of subsystems;
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)systems;
- Document progress of assembly and test plans;
- Troubleshoot on (sub)system in case of problems;
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing;
- Execute and /or implement a solution for problems during integration and testing.
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy a system enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput, based on three pillars:
- Unrivaled measurement speed;
- Parallelization capability;
- Advanced measurement modes.
You will develop a revolutionary machine which will certainly be a turning point for the future of science.
- BSc or MSc in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, applied physics, instrumentation, or equivalent.
- Background in integration activities and working on complex systems;
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing equipment is a pre;
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.