Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer to work at one of our Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Is it your strength to set crystal clear production processes and do you want to be involved in the pilot- and proto phase?
Do you understand processes and people behavior in complex manufacturing environments?
The Manufacturing engineer main job is to plan and coordinate manufacturing processes, as well as evaluate and improve manufacturing methods. You also analyze the utilization of workforce, workflow, and space requirements in order to achieve maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
The Manufacturing Engineer develops manufacturing processes and technologies, the field of expertise overlaps with those of industrial engineers, operations managers, mechanical engineers, and electronic engineers.
Responsibilities as the Manufacturing Engineer:
In this job, you will focus on three main goals. First is to design, maintain, and optimize production processes, and to adapt the processes to changed output requirements. Next to that, you will develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Contribute to new product optimization to in-field servicing.
- Analyze the production and customer process within a product, system or subsystem; point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the product and test design.
- You will lay down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters, and indicators.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Position:
- MSc degree in Technical Engineering. Technical Engineering, such as Physics / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- 2 Years of Experience
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage.
- Customer focus
- A committed and flexible attitude is key
- Experience in the field of Technical Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodologies such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of materials, parts, product design, and quality standards and requirements.
- Good knowledge of the company’s technology, production capabilities, tools, and assembly methods, and be able to use CAD tools.
- Experience working within budget and meeting deadlines
- Excellent understanding of health and safety issues and requirements.
- Broad technical and business interest.
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker.
- Eager, Get-on and do it mentality.
- Active, plenty of initiative.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Methodical, responsive, highly organized.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.