Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer to join our client in the Netherlands.
Is it your strength to define crystal clear production and service processes? Do you want to be involved in the pilot- and proto phase? Do you understand processes and people's behavior in complex manufacturing environments?
Are you able to influence product design and drive machine availability, reliability, cycle time and play a leading role in the reduction of costs added?
Then the job of Manufacturing and Equipment Engineer might be just the one for you!
The Mechatronic Systems Development (MSD) department provides cutting edge mechatronics solutions for our client products. MSD specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions to predictably integrate, industrialize and deliver mechatronic subsystems that meet business requirements. As part of the MSD department, the MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering group provides the people, means, methods, and deliverables for the industrialization of all MSD functions.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at the design of a mechatronics module or function.
- Support new product introduction to factory and field, be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site.
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production and service problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability and serviceability of the product and test design.
- Provide the industrialization deliverables (Procedures, Routings, Diagnostic Documentation, etc.) towards the operational sectors.
- Provide operational feedback (Factory Cycle Time, Availability and Reliability) to the projects and functions within MSD.
- Contribute to the definition of the project concerning industrialization.
- Transfer your knowledge about the new module or functionality to the operational sector (Veldhoven factory + Customer Support groups).
- Participate in cross-sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and Development organization.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics.
- At least 3 years of working in the high-tech industry.
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex mechatronic systems.
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing and/or Service Engineering.
- Quality methodology such as statistical process control would be a plus/advantage.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations (stakeholder management).
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills.
- Interest in product design and process.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive attitude.
- Hands-on mentality.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.