- Do you have 0 -3 years experience and a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Design Engineering?
- Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines?
- Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs?
- Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family?
- Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive?
If so, then this job could be the perfect next step in your career.
Cross Border Talents' Client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. Our Client is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. They employ more than 17.500 people.
Within Cross Border Talents' Client, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of our Client's products. For this sector (D&E) we are looking for a Design Engineer for the departments Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics.
Your Role as a Mechanical Design Engineer:
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations
Context of the position:
- The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Come in touch with every engineering process
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
- working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Your Profile as a Mechanical Design Engineer:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 0-3 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English
- The Netherlands' Work Permit or European Nationality
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.