Mechanical Design Engineer in Flow and Thermal | Eindhoven, Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer in Flow and Thermal for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
In the position of Designer Engineer, you are responsible for the conceptualization, detailed design and technical product documentation (drawings and other required documents for manufacturing) of Flow and Thermal (sub-) modules.
The work consists of a translation of the overall system design into a Flow and Thermal design that meets the agreed requirements for the new Wafer Stage project. Design qualification and proving that the design is working as intended during the specification phase is another important responsibility.
- 3D modeling and drawings using Siemens NX software, and implementation of Engineering Change(s) using Siemens Team Center.
- Creation and validation of new concepts: steer concept design choice, organize and prepare design reviews.
- Give input (design effort) for planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design.
- Solve issues: propose solution and implementation plan.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability (via Supply QualityEngineer).
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- More than 2 years of experience in designing sub-modules into a Flow and Thermal design: 3D modelling and 2D drawings, Bill of Material.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of manufacturability of mechanical parts and dynamics.
- CAD 3D modeling and drawings in UG/NX.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination, and communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to organize work effectively and having a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language (both written and verbal).
- 01-year contract renewable;
- 30% tax ruling applicable.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.