Cross Border Talents is searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Our client is an important outsourcing company that provides service to the biggest high-tech industries in Brainport. The Tech Campus located in this region concentrates many high-tech manufacturing companies and have currently over 11.000 professionals from all over the world. It is the place to be when talking about R&D.
Are you eager to get mechanical issues solved? Are you dreaming to be part of state-of-the-art technology innovation? If so, then a job of the designer in the EUV Source could be the perfect match.
Within the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building, and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering, the group Tin Mitigation is responsible for the engineering of mechanical modules for the EUV Source with interaction with tin.
Position in the Organization:
The designer reports to the team leader of the group Tin Mitigation and is operational within (multidisciplinary) projects.
As a Designer in our group you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of mechanical designs;
- Knowledge of machine directives;
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness;
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX);
- Experience with evaluating FEM / mechanical Analysis results. Optional: Experience with working with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structures;
- Must have: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands;
- Fluent English.
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of mechanical designs.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX).
- Experience with evaluating FEM / mechanical Analysis results. Optional: Experience with working with FEM and analytic tools, like NX structures
- Must have before candidates will start: knowledge of NX, construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;
- Critical on results;
- Creative thinking capability;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language.
- 01 year contract renewable;
- 30% tax ruling applicable
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.