.NET Developer Healthcare | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a .NET Developer Healthcare to join one of our Clients in the Eindhoven region and Deventer, the Netherlands.
Do you have several years of relevant experience in .NET development C# and are looking for a new challenge? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further! Cross Border Talents is recruiting a .NET Developer Healthcare to work at one of our clients in The Netherlands.
Your Role as a .NET Developer Helthcare:
- Work together with a team of colleagues on interesting projects;
- You will be brushed up with technologies that you are less familiar with;
- You start working with our customers on location, taking into account your place of residence;
- You get the chance to expand your expertise and gain domain knowledge.
Your Profile as a .NET Developer Helthcare:
- You have several years of relevant experience in .NET development (C #) and you are looking for a new challenge;
- A completed bachelor or master in a technical direction;
Minimum two years of experience in a similar position, but more experience is most welcome. We are also looking for candidates who can start as lead immediately;
You are eager to learn, driven and a real team player;
You have a valid driver's license;
Do you have the right blood type? Respond quickly.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time in the Netherlands;
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance;
- Relocation support;
- In some cases, payment of visa;
- Help to find an apartment for the candidate;
Nice to have:
- Background in Medical Devices
We have opportunities in the Eindhoven region and in the Deventer region. Depending on your place of residence, we look together at which location is best for you.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.