Network Engineer | Frankfurt, Germany
- Frankfurt, Germany
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Network Engineer l to join one of our Clients in Frankfurt, Germany.
Our client supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
They offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
Responsibilities as the Network Engineer:
- Connect devices to UPS
- Rack and stack network, security device, and server equipment
- Decommission network, security device, and server equipment and drive media
- Transport network, security device, and server equipment
- Connect test console, configure base IP information network, security device and server
- Perform site surveys
- Escort 3rd parties within the service tower
Requirements for the Network Engineer Role:
- Professional experience in the areas of networks, Active Directory, security; VPN
- Datacentre experience
- Technical background
- Excellent soft skills such as resilience, friendliness, experience in service, team player, well-groomed and confident manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High level of initiative, customer focus, and solving problem attitude
- Driving license B
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.