Optical Designer | Delft, The Netherlands
- Delft, The Netherlands
Are you ready to be the one who will start a scientific revolution? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As an Optical Designer you will:
- Be responsible for the development of optical solutions/systems for our clients products.
- Participate in projects that involve new optical components or systems.
- Contribute to building on the “optics design” competence.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop concepts, perform engineering analysis and design, build and test optical prototypes, generate detailed requirements and design for production.
- Report directly to the CTO.
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy a system enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput, based on three pillars:
- Unrivaled measurement speed;
- Parallelization capability;
- Advanced measurement modes.
You will develop a revolutionary machine which will certainly be a turning point for the future of science.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Physics with a strong focus on optics;
- Experience with miniaturized optics and/or laser physics;
- Experience with hardware development and sourcing;
- Experience with data analysis in MatLab;
- Experience with writing requirements for software engineers and/or suppliers;
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.