Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Philipino Technical Specialist for a Tech Localization role in partnership with a leading technology company to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Working on a confidential project utilizing translation, linguistics, and technical expertise. The project is focused around internationalizing universally used products, humanizing the way computer systems interact with users across all languages and cultures. The Tech Specialist will report to the Site Manager and will provide support across the different project.
The Tech Specialist role will be focused on:
• Ongoing technical support for the team: identifying breakage, debugging issues, etc.
• Coordination of tools / technical-process implementations in the team.
• Developing and facilitating internal scripts and tools.
• Subject matter expert and onsite point-of-contact for all scripts/tools needs.
• Strong communications skills
• Can-Do attitude, Self-driven
• 2 – 4 years of experience in one of:
o Software development
o Very technical QA or tech-support
Role qualifications - Strong Preference:
• Advanced Unix skills
• Experience with databases
Our client is the largest Quality Assurance Company in the world, is recruiting employees for a localization/software-testing project in partnership with one of the world’s largest tech providers.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.