Product Owner (Mobile App) | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Our Client is an international, family-owned fashion company with a strong Foundation. On their behalf, we are hiring a Product Owner to join them at Lisbon, Portugal.
Your Role as a Product Owner:
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of the product and alignment with all relevant stakeholders.
- Define what is to be made and why: provide a vision, purpose, and motivation
- Achieve high-level domain goals by creating products that meet domain and company success criteria. Usually demonstrated by meeting agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Inspect and adapt the methods used and the product direction, to ensure continuous improvement and relevance
- Define backlog and roadmap including initiatives, business cases, priorities, and high-level estimates.
- Involve the development team to understand items in the Product Backlog to the level needed
- Employ an empirical approach supported by data to determine what processes to optimize or features to build
- Perform product and market analysis for the product to get ahead of the competition and set the bar for customer expectations
- Act as the creative, motivating and leading force within our new interdisciplinary team in Lisbon
Your Profile as a Product Owner:
- 3+ years of experience as Product Owner within e-commerce and/or mobile App development
- Excellent English communication skills, our company language
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar
- Work Permit
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.