Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for a Production Engineer who will be responsible for the design, maintain, adapt to changed output and optimize the production processes.
Are you looking for a job as a Production Engineer and would you like to be challenged to find rapid solutions for complex faults?
Are you interested in such a job? Continue reading!
Your Role as a Production Engineer:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators;
- Analyses the production process within the assembly and field service department;
- Solving structural problems and bottlenecks, such as working out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and Customer Support;
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions;
- Share knowledge and insight on (new) product development projects in order to foresee production problems in the design phase in order to improve the product.
Your Profile as a Production Engineer:
- Bachelor degree within Applied Physics, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Electronics;
- 0-5 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience in electric layout;
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills;
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
Our Client offers you a Dutch employment contract with the following benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- Our Client supports your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.