Production Engineer | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Product Engineer to join our client in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and "short time to market".
As EF PS Production Engineer Vacuum Systems you mainly focus on assembly of parts of ultra-clean vacuum system and associated qualification steps within the NXE Machine production process. Vacuum knowledge is needed in many assembly steps and is therefore a very important part of the total cycle time. There is also a vacuum workcenter which is part of the MID work center in the cleanroom.
- As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time;
- Decrease cost;
- Increase efficiency;
- Increase quality.
You will have constant attention for safety. Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support, stand-by might be required
- New Product Introduction:
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product.
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing.
- Bachelor or Master in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing;
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA.
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others;
- Flexible, can cope with stress;
- Broad technical and business knowledge;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement;
- Team player;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Show initiative.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.